Workshop 4A | OFCCP Enforcement Trends: How to Survive an Audit
Friday, May 20
9:00 AM–10:00 AM
Location: Grand Hall Ballroom
*****Scroll down to grade this session*****
About This Session
Each year federal contractors across the nation have their compliance and recruitment efforts placed under a magnifying glass as the OFCCP conducts random audits. Stay on top of the OFCCP’s current enforcement priorities and proactively prepare for an audit. With a focus on recent agency trends from actual compliance reviews, this presentation will help attendees understand the steps needed to prepare for, and survive, an audit in today’s regulatory environment. This expert legal panel will cover topics such as:
• Understanding of the Internet Applicant Rule and the impact of common hiring practices on a contractor’s recordkeeping obligations under the rule
• How to strategically balance applicant recordkeeping requirements with effective recruitment practices
• How greater alignment between recruiter practices and strategic implementation of compliant applicant tracking protocols can positively impact a federal contractor’s overall affirmative action compliance efforts
• Recommended policies and practices to address the heightened enforcement in compensation disparities by the EEOC and OFCCP
• Pros and cons of conducting proactive compensation analyses
• Practical tips regarding compensation investigations
Ford & Harrison LLP
Patrick Nooren, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President
Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.
Beth A. Ronnenburg, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Berkshire Associates, Inc.
Jackson Lewis PC