How to Connect to Wi-Fi:
- Guests staying at the Mandalay Bay Hotel can connect to MandalayBayWifi by selecting “Hotel Guest” then enter your last name and room number.
- Guests staying at New York New York, Luxor, Excalibur and Delano need to log on to the wireless at the specific hotel they are staying at to continue to use that WiFi at Mandalay Bay.
- If you are staying at a hotel not mentioned previously, you can connect to the MandalayBayWifi as a visitor (you will be required to relogin after two hours of use).
- If you are having issues connecting to the Wi-Fi please contact the front desk of the hotel where you are staying.
Using The Tram to Get to Mandalay Bay:
For those of you not staying at the Mandalay Bay hotel or an adjacent property, there is a tram that stops at the Excalibur, Luxor and Mandalay Bay. For those staying in the New York New York, you can take the skywalk over to the Excalibur to catch the tram there. Once the tram drops you off at the Mandalay Bay hotel follow signs for the convention center. Check out the tram map on this app for more details. Here is the daily tram schedule:
Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Getting The Most Out of This App
Filtering the Schedule
- Using the filter feature at the top of the schedule you can choose which types of sessions or events you want to look at. Select a specific education track or select an "Event Type" to narrow down your options.
- You can now evaluate sessions and speakers electronically! Select the session you attended, scroll down to "Resources" and select "Evaluate". Complete the survey and click submit. (WiFi required)
Join the Conversation
- You can tweet directly from this app. Live tweet about your sessions, share pictures of the exhibit hall and connect with other attendees. Use #NRPA50 to follow and join the conversation.
Build a Custom Schedule
- Select the check box for a session or event to add it to "My Schedule".