17801 International Blvd.
(Pacific Highway So.)
Seattle, WA 98158
(206) 787-5388 • (800) 544-1965
Click on the icons below for more information:
INSIDER TIPS & TRICKS
- Arrive Early! Travelers are encouraged to arrive a minimum of two hours before domestic and three hours for international flights—give yourself time to park, check bags and get through security.
- Peak hours can mean TSA checkpoint lines are longer. The busiest times typically are between 5–11 am. Increased flights during the evening create another busy period between 7–9 pm.
- Thursday and Fridays are the busiest days during the week.
- Pack Safe: know before you travel what items are and aren't allowed in carry-ons and checked bags.
- Print boarding passes ahead of time or use self-serve kiosks at ticketing.
- Travelers can reach all gates from any TSA security checkpoint. The central checkpoint is open 24/7.
- Empty liquids before you get into TSA lines.
- At security checkpoints, have boarding pass and ID ready and remove laptops from their bags ahead of time.
- Sign up for Trusted Traveler programs such as Pre-Check or Global Entry. These programs allow approved travelers to take specific designated lines for quicker service through checkpoints.