Social Features in the Eventsential App
NOTE: These features are only available on the iOS and Android app; not available on the Windows or web app.
1. Accounts or Profiles
Set up your account on the mobile app using the email address you have on file with NASN. Creating this account and logging in will allow you to participate in the Timeline and Attendee-to-Attendee messaging.
All individuals registered for the conference will appear in the Attendee Directory. Email addresses are “hidden.”
To post on the timeline, you must login to the app using the email address you have on file with NASN.
4. Attendee-to-Attendee Messaging
To message other attendees in the mobile app, you must login to the app using the email address you have on file with NASN.
1. Snap a selfie and share your conference fun through photos on social media. The photo-op station will be set up throughout the conference.
2. NASN website profile photos will be taken by NASN's conference photographer at the photo-op station on Sunday, July 2, 2017 from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM. NASN will upload your photo to your NASN profile for you!
Twitter is a great way to share your conference experience with attendees AND with school nurses unable to attend. Look for a Twitter mentor to learn how to tweet or get tips to creating catchy tweets! Follow conference tweets in the mobile app or on the large digital screen located in the Marriott Grand Ballroom Foyer. Include the conference hashtag #NASN2017 in all of your tweets.
Exercise, Tweet, and Win
The #healthyschoolnurse Twitter activity will motivate you to move and exercise at #NASN2017.
• Get your exercise on and explore San Diego. Tweet a picture of yourself and the number of steps it takes you to get to interesting San Diego landmarks from #NASN2017 Central.
• Use tweets by others to get motivated when you see others at notable San Diego venues.
• Join up with Twitter friends to explore the city together.
• Join the morning exercise class, tweet about it and possibly win.
• You might win a prize for being a #healthschoolnurse and tweeting your experience!
• Run or walk the 5K. #tinyhabits start here. Join the group!
Throughout the conference hall, you will notice wipe boards ready to be written on. This is your chance to write down whatever you are thinking or would like to share! Let other attendees know what you thought about a session you just attended; what restaurant you would recommend for dinner, where your affiliate plans on meeting
for Affiliate Night Out, etc. Have fun and share your NASN2017 takeaways!