Connecting to Wi-Fi
Follow these instructions to connect to the free Wi-Fi in the convention center:
- Find and select the Wi-Fi network called "NRPA2016".
- Enter password: socialequity
Login is required once every 24 hours.
Getting The Most Out of This App
Filtering the Schedule
- Using the filter feature at the top of the schedule you can choose which types of sessions or events you want to look at. Select a specific education track or select an "Event Type" to narrow down your options.
- You can now evaluate sessions and speakers electronically! Select the session you attended, scroll down to "Resources" and select "Evaluate". Complete the survey and click submit. (Wi-Fi required)
Join the Conversation
- You can tweet directly from this app. Live tweet about your sessions, share pictures of the exhibit hall and connect with other attendees. Use #NRPAConference to follow and join the conversation.
Build a Custom Schedule
- Select the check box for a session or event to add it to "My Schedule".
Attendees can earn at least 0.1 CEUs for attending most education sessions and have the potential to earn up to 1.7 CEUs total. To earn CEUs, attendees must attend the entire education session. Some sessions are not eligible for CEUs and this will be indicated in the Conference App.