Social Features in the Eventsential App
NOTE: These features are only available on the iOS and Android app; not available on the Windows or web app.
1. Accounts or Profiles
Set up your account on the mobile app using the email address you have on file with NASN. Creating this account and logging in will allow you to participate in the Timeline and Attendee-to-Attendee messaging.
All individuals registered for the conference will appear in the Attendee Directory. Email addresses are “hidden.” Membership status is included. To find a list of members from your NASN affiliate organizations, do a search for your affiliate’s state (enter District of Columbia for DC and OSHNA for OSHNA).
To post on the timeline, you must login to the app using the email address you have on file with NASN.
4. Attendee-to-Attendee Messaging
To message other attendees in the mobile app, you must login to the app using the email address you have on file with NASN.
Check your registration envelope for stickers and use them to start meaningful conversations with your peers.
1. The Photo-Op Station will be set up throughout the conference. Stop by and snap a selfie to share on social media.
2. SchoolNurseNet profile photos will be taken by NASN's conference photographer at the Photo-Op Station on Friday, July 1, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Twitter is a great way to share your conference experience with attendees AND with school nurses unable to attend. Meet with a Twitter mentor to learn how to tweet. Follow conference tweets in the mobile app or on the large digital screen near the registration desk. Include the conference hashtag #NASN2016 in all of your tweets.
Walk and Win
The #healthyschoolnurse Twitter activity will motivate you to move and exercise at #NASN2016.
• Get your exercise on and explore Indianapolis. Tweet a picture of you & the number of steps it takes you to get to interesting Indy landmarks from #NASN2016 Central.
• Use tweets by others to motivate you when you see others at notable Indy venues.
• Join up with Twitter friends to explore the city together.
• You might win a prize for being a #healthschoolnurse and tweeting your experience!
• Morning walks are #tinyhabits to get you started. Join the group!
Throughout the conference hall, you will notice wipe boards ready to be written on. This is your chance to write down whatever you are thinking or would like to share! Let other attendees know what you thought about a session you just attended; what restaurant you would recommend for dinner, where your affiliate plans on meeting
for Affiliate Night Out, etc. Have fun and share your NASN2016 takeaways!