Stop by the Attendee Service Desk, the Conference Materials Pick-up Desk, or the Hospitality Desk on the 3rd floor to ask an NASN staff member or school nurse host volunteer any question. Feel free to ask questions of our officers and directors on the board too. You can identify everyone by the information on their conference badge and/or conference ribbons.
JW Marriott Indianapolis
10 South West Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Toll Free: 866-704-6162
In case of emergency at the Marriott, dial x0 from your guest room or any house phone for the operator or security. Dial 317-860-5800 from a cell phone.
- Meeting room floor plans are found on pages 34 and 35 of the conference program.
- The exhibit hall floor plan is found on page 54 of the conference program.
- Breakout Sessions and Workshops: White River Ballroom A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J
- Exhibits: Griffin Hall and Rooms 201-205
- Conference Materials Pick-up Desk and Attendee Service Desk
- General Sessions: JW Grand Ballroom 1-6
- Breakout Sessions and Workshops: JW Grand Ballroom 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Poster Presentations: Room 309-310
- Bookstore: Room 311
- Indiana Association of School Nurses Marketplace
- Purses for Nurses silent auction
- Cyber Cafe: Room 306
- Speaker Ready Room: Room 306
Speaker Ready Room
Presenters can preview their audio/visual materials on equipment set aside in the Speaker Ready Room, Room 306. Equipment will be available on a self-serve basis during registration hours.
If you did not bring your own device, you are welcome to use laptops with Internet access available in the Cyber Cafe, located in Room 306.
Hours of Operation:
June 29th - 7 AM - 7 PM
June 30th - 7 AM - 5 PM
July 1st - 7 AM - 5 PM
July 2nd - 7 AM - 4 PM
July 3rd - 7 AM - 1 PM